1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
39 Posts
arent TRD mean "Toyota Racing Development" ?

just a though

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jose G said:
arent TRD mean "Toyota Racing Development" ?

just a though

Probably....will that slow my car down?:)

·
Registered
481 Posts
i do state inspections, so i get in cars all day long. these seats look alot like the ones they put in the celica. if so, i would say that durability would not be an issue. production cars usually get durable seats( but then again it is toyota...). as far as comfort, the celica seats seemed to be a one size fits all kind of thing. personally i plan on getting some cobra seats. they cost more but i built my car for the driving experience and i would hate for some toyota seats to take away from that. those trd seats do look killer though

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
red1986gt said:
i do state inspections, so i get in cars all day long. these seats look alot like the ones they put in the celica. if so, i would say that durability would not be an issue. production cars usually get durable seats( but then again it is toyota...). as far as comfort, the celica seats seemed to be a one size fits all kind of thing. personally i plan on getting some cobra seats. they cost more but i built my car for the driving experience and i would hate for some toyota seats to take away from that. those trd seats do look killer though
Being of fairly average height and weight I think I can get away with one size fits all. They don't look bad and at $298 for the pair they really are somewhat attractive. However, the price somewhat scares me away as it seems rather low.

Thanks for the info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts