Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Gt 400hp Holley Terminator, Systemax 2, TW 170cc, N41, 6psi Powerdyne, 3:73
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone has messed with it my shade does not retract and people are crazy asking $300-$500 for a used one. Any info would be great!

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Have not, but would like to hear if someone has. I have a good black one in my car, but have a couple that no longer fold up that i'd like to restore and sell.

I'm shocks and surprised at what these sell for and how many folks are actually looking for them.

Reactions: massacre

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
At those prices, LMR will probably bring repops to market soon. Or Scott Drake.

About 3-4 years ago I talked to a guy that wanted $300 for a black one. I want a black one for my black interior, but not that bad. Definitely not $500 bad.

·
Registered
8,205 Posts
The end tab broke on my perfect black one. I still have it. I wonder if I can find a new end piece.

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
About 3-4 years ago I talked to a guy that wanted $300 for a black one. I want a black one for my black interior, but not that bad. Definitely not $500 bad.
couple years ago I was parked at a local car show and someone came up and made an offer on my black one. I declined but he was eager enough about it that I actually ended up rolling up my windows and locking the car. I thought that was funny with regards to why some folks really want these.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts