Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just wanted to see if anyone has had problems with Steeda sport springs giving an uneven drop? Mine has dropped fine except its almost a half of an inch lower in the right rear than the left rear. The springs were installed over 6 months ago. I have checked pigtail orientation several times including removing and installing the springs again. Its really starting to bug me and I wanted to know if anyone had the same problem! IF so..what if anything did you do to fix it? Thank you!

Nate

·
Registered
342 Posts
My left rear sags. Haven't tried to do anything with it. I've also heard that factory springs can result in different heights at each corner.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, but have you checked the isolators? Are they still there or worn out maybe? If all else fails order urethane isolators from Maximum Motorsports and only put them on the sagging side. Urethane usually raises a little.

·
Registered
432 Posts
my ride height was uneven stock and uneven after the eibach pro-kit.........not sure what the cause but for me the left side is lower than the right

·
Registered
179 Posts
My 02 gt did the same thing with steeda sport springs. I posted this on another site about a year ago and it seemed to be a pretty common problem. I never found a reason or a cure.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have a uneven ride height also with Steeda Springs, but my left side is lower.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I had an uneven ride height when stock and it is still stlightly uneven withe Steeda Sports. It did get better with the steedas though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts