1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello,I just got my 347 delivered today, It looks great . I decided to go with creb because of jeremy's 100% positive feedback. I also e-mailed some of his other customers who he built engines for. They all had no problems with theirs. The free shipping did'nt hurt either. I will let you know how it turns out, jeff

·
Old timer
6,165 Posts
Holy thread from the dead...

2004!

:eeek:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Was 10years ago...after a quick search "347 shortblock" on eBay, there is one for $1999+free shipping from another supplier. The crebengineering one looks like $2199+$200 shipping now. I agree though, the fees will knock 10% off in a hurry....

·
Super Moderator
27,655 Posts

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
NO SPAM HERE
I 100% agree.

Btw, at Amazon.com (the company I started and own 100% of), we sell a lot of parts for your Mustang!
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Also, at Home Depot (the company I bought 100% of the stock for $10K way back in the day.), we sell a lot of tools for working on your Mustang!
Cyber Monday Online Shopping Ads

At Lowes (the company I now own after I blackmailed the former owner. Opps, I mean came to an agreement with the former owner.:)), we also have a lot of supplies for working on your Mustang!
Cyber Monday Deals at Lowe's: Save on Appliances, Tools, Hardware

At Google, (the company I created after drinking a 12pack in 15 mins, and I own 100% of the stock), we allow you to search for your questions and parts.
https://www.google.com/

At ebay (the company I bought off of some stoner in Calf for $25, so he could get some more pot - yea I own 100% of both ebay and paypal), we have many listings for new and used parts for your Mustang.
Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More | eBay

At Exxon/Mobile, we take great pride in screwing everyone the same - we do not discriminate on race, creed, color, nationality, religion, etc! Yes, we screw everyone equally! Btw, back in the 90's, I traded 1,000 shares of Enron for 100% of the stock of the company (only Exxon back then). So, as a public service announcement, if you buy Shell gas, you will get cooties and die a long horrible slow death very soon.
So, buy only Exxon/Mobile - you are worth it! :D
Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Gas Stations and Gas Cards | Exxon and Mobil

Btw, as per the paid advertisers on this site, I've said many times, I'm a Latemodel Restoration leghumper! They've helped me many times, for very hard to find parts.
Corral Advertisers - Corral Links Directory
Latemodel Restoration Supply - Corral Links Directory

But, I don't own them, nor have any association with them. So, use what money you have to buy gas at Exxon/Mobile - where we want to take all of your money. :)

·
Premium Member
14,998 Posts
I 100% agree.

Btw, at Amazon.com (the company I started and own 100% of), we sell a lot of parts for your Mustang!
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Also, at Home Depot (the company I bought 100% of the stock for $10K way back in the day.), we sell a lot of tools for working on your Mustang!

At Lowes (the company I now own after I blackmailed the former owner. Opps, I mean came to an agreement with the former owner.:)), we also have a lot of supplies for working on your Mustang!

At Google, (the company I created after drinking a 12pack in 15 mins, and I own 100% of the stock), we allow you to search for your questions and parts.

At ebay (the company I bought off of some stoner in Calf for $25, so he could get some more pot - yea I own 100% of both ebay and paypal), we have many listings for new and used parts for your Mustang.

At Exxon/Mobile, we take great pride in screwing everyone the same - we do not discriminate on race, creed, color, nationality, religion, etc! Yes, we screw everyone equally! Btw, back in the 90's, I traded 1,000 shares of Enron for 100% of the stock of the company (only Exxon back then). So, as a public service announcement, if you buy Shell gas, you will get cooties and die a long horrible slow death very soon.

Btw, as per the paid advertisers on this site, I've said many times, I'm a Latemodel Restoration leghumper! They've helped me many times, for very hard to find parts.

But, I don't own them, nor have any association with them. So, use what money you have to buy gas at Exxon/Mobile - where we want to take all of your money. :)

I see what you did there......

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
I 100% agree.

I want my 1 minute back :eeek::)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.