Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to check if there is anyone in the upper half of the state, or for that matter anyone in ohio going to to Bowling green this year? I've never been there. I'm sure I can find it, but it would ne much better to have a whole pack rather than just one. Let me know. Steve

·
Registered
68 Posts
im almost positive ill be going, Im in lorain county, and a few others may be headed out with me.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweeeet. I date a girl in Elyria, So I won't be that far from you guys. I also know a couple guys in Cleveland that might be heading down.

:evilgrin:

·
Registered
374 Posts
oh the ohio highway patrol is going to love a caravan of mustangs :rolleyes:

20 bucks says once word gets out around mansfield there will be a ton of troopers out. thats what happened to me when i drove the 5.0 to cincinnati without a hood.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Dans88LX said:
oh the ohio highway patrol is going to love a caravan of mustangs :rolleyes:

20 bucks says once word gets out around mansfield there will be a ton of troopers out. thats what happened to me when i drove the 5.0 to cincinnati without a hood.
Lol, I can see it now, you have 8-10 mustangs all in a row going down the interstate, and the same number of ohio state troopers right behind you all waiting for you to speed! :lol:

·
Registered
68 Posts
FreakingStang said:
Sweeeet. I date a girl in Elyria, So I won't be that far from you guys. I also know a couple guys in Cleveland that might be heading down.

How old is she? maybe i know her.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
she's only 19, her name is Jen. NO she doesn't have any sisters. The only single friends she has are fat and have kids.

5'2" 100 lb blonde, it'll get me in trouble yet!!!:joy:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe I'll just throw the stang on the trailer....I know everyone will laugh at the 13 second stang being towed. Maybe I'll laugh back when they pull over 7 cars, and let the truck go by!!!:D

·
Registered
374 Posts
cant ticket us if were not doing anything wrong

....or if were not caught :evil: you guys can all speed and whatever, but to me its not worth my safety or the safety of others to be driving like a dumbass the whole way down.

·
Registered
68 Posts
FreakingStang said:
she's only 19, her name is Jen. NO she doesn't have any sisters. The only single friends she has are fat and have kids.

5'2" 100 lb blonde, it'll get me in trouble yet!!!:joy:

Im 19 too, she graduate from EHS?

·
Registered
55 Posts
My cousin used to be the principal of EHS, just recently too.

I'm trying to go too but I don't know if my schedule is going to work out or not. I'm trying.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes she graduated from EHS. Who are you and I'll ask her if she knows ya?!!:confused:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anybody else going??????

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cool, Looks like we're going to making a stop at Cinci. Hope the troopers aren't still following by then! Still haven't heard anything from my friends in cleveland...Hell most of them don't know what they're doing next weekend let alone 6 months from now!!!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts