Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

· Registered
9,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I figured the new trick flow 11R heads have been out long enough for someone to have installed them and given them a try. Anyone yet? Also, I was curious if the new larger 2.05 intake valve causes more shrouding than the 2.02 did or does the new valve angles take care of that?

· Registered
1,876 Posts
I figured the new trick flow 11R heads have been out long enough for someone to have installed them and given them a try. Anyone yet? Also, I was curious if the new larger 2.05 intake valve causes more shrouding than the 2.02 did or does the new valve angles take care of that?
Mine shipped yesterday!!

· Premium Member
4,641 Posts
Mine just got paid off!! 190 street ports

· Registered
166 Posts
My 205s will be on the big white bird heading for Australia by the end of the week. :D

The only independent power figures I've seen are from Goody_Seven, who used a set of the 190cc heads on a 302 with a small (218/224) Comp grind. Pretty sure it showed mid 340s at the tyres with a TFS R intake.

· Registered
5,322 Posts
My 205s will be on the big white bird heading for Australia by the end of the week. :D

The only independent power figures I've seen are from Goody_Seven, who used a set of the 190cc heads on a 302 with a small (218/224) Comp grind. Pretty sure it showed mid 340s at the tyres with a TFS R intake.
This is who I meant lol

· Registered
152 Posts
Those are good numbers from the 190 heads!

· Registered
863 Posts
I will have numbers in January 363/205 11R Comps/7875

· Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Factory shortblock with 190 11R comps

Are these the 56cc or 66cc heads? Any fly cutting of the stock pistons required or all good with low adv. durations cams (under 220 I believe was the number)?

· Premium Member
2,756 Posts
What are the 56cc heads supposed to yield for a compression ratio with stock 87-93 pistons? 9.5:1?

· Premium Member
2,756 Posts
That's what Woody said. I'm going to see if the 2.08's clear stock pistons this weekend.
Did they clear? What cam and RR ratio?

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.