Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just need some opinions on it if it's better than the tfs stg 1? Have a chance to get one cheap.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just need some opinions on it if it's better than the tfs stg 1? Have a chance to get one cheap.
I know I'm half a decade late...but.. did you go with the Lunati? Did it make good steam for you? IMO, it's a very capable NA and boosted camshaft, especially with meth

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
It has a tight Lobe Sep, so it won't drive that great with the stock tune but will pull hard at WOT.

I had a 107 LS Cam, and sometimes it would lean backfire.. LOL Never had the car tuned but this was back in the day of chip tuning which IMO was never really affordable.

·
Old timer
5,717 Posts
It has a tight Lobe Sep, so it won't drive that great with the stock tune but will pull hard at WOT.

I had a 107 LS Cam, and sometimes it would lean backfire.. LOL Never had the car tuned but this was back in the day of chip tuning which IMO was never really affordable.
From the Ford Muscle article....

"The cam specifications are 215/224 duration at 0.050" lift, and .522" lift on both the intake and exhaust valve. The cam has a lobe separation angle of 112 degrees."

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Did a quick search..

·
Old timer
5,717 Posts
Did a quick search..
I would trust the Ford Muscle/Lunati Cam Card info long before a Summit ad. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts