Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the process of setting up my terminator and dash. I’ve been looking at sensors and wondered if anyone had experience here. At the end of the day I’ll most likely go with the Holley parts but wondered if anyone had any experience here. Thanks.

· Registered
3,125 Posts
I use them on ms3 and the ms3 pro boxes and never had issue. They have instructions and scaling for the Holley ecus included though. Tons of guys using their sensors with Holley.

· Premium Member
1,160 Posts
I am using their transducers for oil pressure, fuel pressure and transmission line pressure.
Great company to deal with, their sensors work great and are so much cheaper than the Holley stuff.

· Registered
306 Posts
I use them on my terminator x for oil pressure and fuel pressure, I had an issue with the oil pressure sender and the terminator would read negative oil pressure. Called them up and they sent me a new sensor for free as they have a 1 year warrantee, they even sent me the better sensor than the one I ordered. Way cheaper than Holley and probably made at the same place.

· Registered
5,109 Posts
I’m using 2 sensors from them for oil & fuel. No problems and comes with the info to scale it in the software.

Reactions: massacre
1 - 10 of 10 Posts