Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 gt. I have the stock radiator and it cools like crap. Is there any car where i can get a replacement radiator for that is a 2 or 3 row? I can get a discount at kragen so is there any model i can get a 2 or 3 row from and still fit a 93 gt with a 5 speed?

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
man for that price just buy a cobra unit, they are about half as much and are excellent pieces

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im not worried about the price because i can get a really goor price through them. What is the best radiator for my application the cools the best that came from the factory?

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
my cobra I think is a 2 row, but are double the thickness of a single row, so its the same thickness as a 4 row

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does Kragen carry those in stock? I can only get the discount on "in stock" parts, not special order parts. What does your car run at with that radiator? Does it over heat at all?

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
for the money just get a summit 31x19 or Griffin. You'll NEVER have cooling problems again.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I have the one that mikejb was talking about. It cools perfect, but i just got a griffen for my new blown setup. Let me know if anyone wants the other one.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
bottlefed,

What modifications does your car have? That would help with a selection.

If you're stock or near stock, a stock replacement should more than suffice. The stock radiator is a two row unit. If you really want more, you can get a 3 row at Autozone or PepBoys. I would assume that Kragen would also carry a similiar replacement unit.

Good luck,

·
Registered
984 Posts
No overheats here on my 82.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts