Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
US Air Force Active Duty
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be heading down there for a few days in July and thought it would be the perfect time to get my car dyno tuned if there is someone in the area that can do it. Since there isn't anywhere to get it done within an eight hour drive from my house in North Dakota.
I'd like to get an Autologic chip. Anybody down there burn them?

·
US Air Force Active Duty
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I new they were there, but I talked to a co-worker who used to work there. He said they didn't when he was there, but might now.
So, I registered on their forums and posted the question. We'll see. I hope so.

·
Registered
109 Posts
HP sucks ass. For anything modular they are going to send you to SHM...pretty lame. Screw HP and SHM

Shoot me an email or PM and we'll talk.

C

·
US Air Force Active Duty
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sebastian said:
HP sucks ass. For anything modular they are going to send you to SHM...pretty lame. Screw HP and SHM

Shoot me an email or PM and we'll talk.

C
Is there a SHM in that area?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Sean Hyland Motorsport is in Canada, or Alabama.

Their isn't squat in Omaha, or Kansas City for that matter. I used to live in Big Red Country.

The closest for us in Kansas City is St. Louis. We have a dyno shop in KC, but they don't burn chips. With ATI being closeby, you think they would at least have that capability.

·
US Air Force Active Duty
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
96HskerCobra said:
Sean Hyland Motorsport is in Canada, or Alabama.

Their isn't squat in Omaha, or Kansas City for that matter. I used to live in Big Red Country.

The closest for us in Kansas City is St. Louis. We have a dyno shop in KC, but they don't burn chips. With ATI being closeby, you think they would at least have that capability.
That sucks. I'm from KC. I'll be there next weekend. We're taking my 5 year old to Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun for his birthday.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
You could always go to Cerra Racing. They are in Iowa, but the northeastern part of it, like the Quad Cities area, I believe. I'm sure it would be a bit of a trek for you... but they're in your area, and they are reputable. Search for some old threads about them and for info. Hope this helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts