Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I noticed they have both on gefracing.com and the Bullitt springs are $149 while what I think are the FRPP "C" springs are $109, (they have a part number with a C on the end M5300C) and then they have srpings for $148 that have a B at then end (M5300B) which I figured were FRPP "B" springs. Just wondering if they are one in the same?

·
Registered
8 Posts
C springs will drop your car more than the Bullitt ones. With the Bullitt ones, you will barely notice a drop.
Get the C springs.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just want it to drop 1", no more. I don't want to fool with caster camber and all the other crap that comes along with a big drop and I don't like the slammed look so 1" will be fine with me. Thanks for thr replies.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I believe the info below on Ford springs is correct.

Ford Spring Front Rate & Rear Rate

Stock GT 400-500 & 165-265

"B" Spring 425-530 & 200-300

"C" Spring 650 & 200-230

Bullitt's 600 & 250

The Bullitt's are linear (non-progressive) rate springs. Ford says
about an inch drop. "C" and "B" springs drop abit more.

FYI - Steeda Sports (650 & 200-250) are very similiar to the "C" springs. The Bullitts
are a similiar to Eibach Sports (660 & 260) though a little softer.

Personally, I like the Bullitts.

·
Registered
329 Posts
C's without a doubt. It's not slammed and its not a 4x4. Just enough to look nice.:joy:

·
Registered
550 Posts
I got the Bullit's installed on the rear. They gave about a 1" drop. Looks nice, and it's not slammed!
I haven't gotten the front installed yet due to my tranny breaking.

But I would go with the Bullit suspension kit, especially for the struts and shocks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts