Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go ahead and speak up so we'll know who's house to come cram into, lol. The fight is on June 8th. I'd get it myself but they say I have to have digital cable. Anybody else still a Tyson fan or just me?

·
Registered
527 Posts
I don't have digital cable either so I can't get it. I don't like either one of those guys, and yes I think tyson should be locked up, but a lot of it is just publicity - heck it has my interest, I still want to see the fight just to see if he has anything left in him or if he is washed up. If he doesn't provide the goods this time the world needs to let Mike Tyson go away. I'd still be up for watching it though. - B.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, Tyson's definitely a nut, no doubt. He was just my boxing hero when I was i school so I guess he has always been my favorite because of that. I don't think he can beat Lewis or anything simply because he doen't have the training and focus like he used to. I believe he's just another athelete looking for a big payday like a lot of pros are, but I'm hoping he's really trying to prove that he's got it. Even if he was really into it I doubt he could beat Lewis, he's so much bigger than Tyson it'll be hard to get inside and do any damage. I just hope he doesn't lose it again and get DQ'd or something, lol.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Come on Over

We got plenty of beer and having a pig roast. Gonna watch Tyson Eat Lewis's ears!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm not going to contribute to Tyson's wallet...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts