Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling an Alpine CVA1000 and 6disc changer. looking to simplify and no longer need it. $400 or trade for ????

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not a whole lot to tell, Just had the Alpine running to an Xtant 604 and Orion 225 HCCA. 604 powered 2 sets of Boston Pro 6.4 components and the 225 running 1 JL 12w3. I just have no desire to have DVD or video games in my car, so i'm selling it.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking to get a CDA-9815 or some car parts, or a mountain bike. I'll look into if the 7995 will do what i want.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yellow95 said:
I am very interersted, and can pic up. i am in FMY. Do you have any pics? Is it still hooked up? Let me know
[email protected]

gary
You got mail

·
Registered
254 Posts
The 7995 has all features of the 9815 but a silver face and has been dicontinued or is no longer for saem in the us. It's perfect condition only like 6 months old and hooked up in the car. I don't want to get rid of it really, but a trade doesn't count as losing anything right?

jon

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
does it play MP3's and WMA's like the 9815?

·
Registered
751 Posts
can you send me pics of the alpine deck and cd...

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'm trying to get a camera to take pictures with now...

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BlackPonyGT said:
STILL FOR SALE?
People have said they wanted it, but no one is producing the green! So yep it's still for sale..

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ttt

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
keep checking, you never know...

·
Registered
751 Posts
what kind of parts you looking for? i have some misc autometer guages, jl 12w6 subs and box, lots of misc stuff

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
modular engine parts mostly. maybe some suspension items. Also looking for full suspension mountain bike. Any suggestion will be considered from car parts to ????

1 - 20 of 23 Posts