65 Mustang Convertible with full replacement rider

State Farm

·
Registered
77 Posts
1. 22 y/o
2. 01 cobra
3. 1600 a year.

I had progressive for a while and it was the cheapest I could find. Mind you I have no accidents and no tickets. When I switched to Esurance they cut my insurance in HALF! Same deductables, same coverage, except with my new insurance I have the bells and whistles and Gap coverage, which I didnt have with progressive. Check them out, it will be worth your time. You can manage your whole account online. Add or edit cars, drivers, deductables, etc. You dont have to call an 800 number and wait 20 mins, just hop on the net and do it yourself.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
22 years old
1999 Cobra
1500 Year Full Coverage State Farm

There are 3 houses, and about 4 other cars under the same 'address', even though all of the drivers are not at the same residence...my agent is pretty cool and hooked it up...if your in MI i can give you his#....i have a careless driving on my record from5 years ago and 2 accidents...no points right now...although i' am on driving probation from being arrested for drag racing :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
25 m
97 cobra
88 hatch
$1100 year

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
1) 29
2) 97 Cobra with 90 Tercel
3) $1298/6 months with a DWI and an improper start from stop using Progressive

It was $550/6 mos and $120/6 mos for them respectively before the DWI with State Farm...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts