Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear mustang owners,

First off the world is full of bastards. Second , and what im leading up 2, is although mods are very sweet to have and satisfying in many ways, i highly recommend decently equipping every ford mustang with a decent alarm system before doing anything to your car.

The reason that i am posting this very unusual thread is as follows. I am an 18 year old kid who had a very very nice 90 lx 50 with 40K on it, and the car was close 2 mint. Today to my dismay i get out of school 2 go crusin with my recently installed 3.73's and in my parking space i find no mustang but a pile of shattered window glass. and concluding my thread quickly, but assuringly, buy an alarm that is very loud and distinct, and lastly if i do find this bastard who has stolen my car i can promise bad things will come of it. And i dont kno what is like to have a kidnapped son or anything but this has to be worse. and on a better note mustangs rule ass, and chevys eat ass.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
suck, get the cops on it quickly

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
where are you located?? let us know, and post pics of the car, mods, anything you know any distinct marks and people on here may be able to help you out much better.

steve

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
wtf, they stole it out of your school parking lot???? Um, most schools have security, that is total bs man. I'd find the person who is sposed to be security at the school and let his @55 have it. And yeah get the cops on it immediatly. I know when I get my car painted and get rims and whatnot, I'll have an alarm for damn sure, and lowjack, you can't beat lowjack, plus it takes 25% off your insurance.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Some Car Forums have Special Forum setup Just to Post Stolen Car reports.

Maybe we could entice the Board Owners here to do the same for us!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
That sure sucks! But even with a Alarm. If they know what there doing. They will still get your car. If your really worried get Lowjack over a alarm. People do not care anymore about car alarms going off. They usally just look the other way and keep doing what ever they were doing.

Like stated above. Give us your location and a description of your car. Maybe you can get some help from one of us on the board.

·
Registered
36 Posts
that sucks man. does your school have cameras? my school has cameras all over, and even in the student parking lot. you should check with the school and see if maybe they have it on tape. i dunno about where you live, but the cops here in my town suck. my friend had a almost mint 72 Camaro stolen when he was in some place for 5 minutes. they never found the car. they also had it on tape!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Where are you located at? If you give a description or better yet a pic we can keep our eyes open. Hell, you never know, we may be passing it on our way to work or something and never know w/o a description.

Chris

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
This happened to my brothers car. He had a mint '83 Olds. @ school , came out and gone. The guys were caught about 3 weeks later driving it. The car was totally trashed , all the people got was court supervision and a 200 fine. :(

·
Registered
245 Posts
That really sucks!!!

As someone stated previously, if a car theif really wants your car there is absolutely nothing you can do to prevent them from having it...

I read a story in some car magazine years ago. Part of it was written by a professional car theif. He was telling of a fella that owned a rare Porsche and had built a block wall around the car wall with razor wire around the top. He would park the car inside this little "fortress" every evening. After "staking out" the fella's home for several days they came up with a solution. They used a crane to lower themselves into the "fortress". They then placed two steel beams under the Porsche and lifted it out with the crane onto a flatbed truck and were out of there inside of ten minutes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts