Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY!!! I was wondering what aftermarket head would work the best with an E-303 cam and 24lb injectors:confused:

·
Registered
315 Posts
I8URZ28 said:
HEY!!! I was wondering what aftermarket head would work the best with an E-303 cam and 24lb injectors:confused:

How much can you afford it?:confused: For your information, pick the cylinder head wisely, remember bigger flowed heads doesn't means better, it is all in the combinations.

I run Dart 2 heads, so far it is giving me what I want, I can't complain about it. I am getting 17 MPG and I haven't take to the track yet.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 1000$$ for heads cuz i need an intake too

·
Registered
315 Posts
For thousand dollars, not much selection, cylinder heads are expensive in these days, you could try either Dart heads or GT40 heads. I would go for Dart heads. unless there is someone out there tells me you can get other brand for thousand dollars.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Alloy trick flows are around $1000.00 I'd go Track heat just to get the better valve gear..Check out what every one else uses on the bottom of threads..Edelbrock/ Holley about the same price..
E,F.R's are good but alittle dearer.. The latter maybe better for you don't need hardened pushrods and roller rockers..

·
Registered
238 Posts
Check out JD's Performance. I got my track heats for just over a grand shipped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts