SOLD SOLD SOLD

1 pair AFR 165s with fresh valve job and Viton seals

• Fresh Competition valve job
  • 16 new Viton seals
  • Accepts pedestal mount rockers
  • 60 cc chambers
  • Single spring with damper
  • On running engine for approximately 15,000 miles before refresh
  • Emissions compatible, but all four of the air pump holes have been plugged. Two can of course be removed if you need to run an air pump
  • Full CNC porting (but you already knew that. ;))
  • Drilled for the 302 head stud/bolt diameter, so no bushings are required.
  • 1.90" intake valve which is compatible with the stock valve reliefs.

These were purchased in approximately 2004 and installed on an engine that got about 15000 miles of use. The car spent the majority of the time parked, and I'm now parting it out to move on to other projects.

I wanted to sell them in ready-to-use condition, hence the trip to the machine shop for a refresh. These heads need nothing for installation.

I will split the cost of UPS ground and insurance with the buyer. These bastards are heavy, but they will be well packed and protected. I also will not stick you with PayPal fees after you agree to buy them. The price above is what you will be charged. This is about as cheap as you can get a pair of AFR heads in ready-to-go condition.

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll take them i have PayPal.so all i need is to put my pedestal mount rockers and get the right pushrods?
Yes, any pedestal mount rocker will fit, including stock (but that would just be a shame ;)). I used stock length Melling pushrods, and Fel-Pro stock replacement head gaskets. For the head to intake gasket, I'm pretty sure I ordered a Fel-Pro for a 1975 Mustang with a 4bbl 302. This was all at AutoZone, so if you have to, just bring the head in to compare the intake port size to the gasket.

The port size if you order an intake gasket for an EFI 5.0 will actually be a little smaller, so don't use that.

IM me your PayPal ID and I will issue you an invoice. Please make sure the shipping address on your account is correct.

Acknowledged.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.