Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Sir Loin of Beef
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been burned so many times by dealerships trying to pull a fast one, that I mostly just drive by them and laugh. However I recently purchased my wife a low mileage 08 GT and it was time for its service. I contacted Matty @ Adamson about the service needed and he not only gave me one helluva deal on an oil change, but was extremely helpful about it as well. He even went so far as to text me the next day (on his day off) to ensure everything was going smoothly.

I was looking for a good "Family" dealership, and I think I've found one. Anyone in the AL area (MS, GA, TN, panhandle of FL) in need of a new or certified pre-owned should definately make the drive. I won't state any pricing I saw, but I can tell you Adamson Ford has some DAMN good deals on the lot, both new and used.

:salute:

Thanks again Matty.:cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've been burned so many times by dealerships trying to pull a fast one, that I mostly just drive by them and laugh. However I recently purchased my wife a low mileage 08 GT and it was time for its service. I contacted Matty @ Adamson about the service needed and he not only gave me one helluva deal on an oil change, but was extremely helpful about it as well. He even went so far as to text me the next day (on his day off) to ensure everything was going smoothly.

I was looking for a good "Family" dealership, and I think I've found one. Anyone in the AL area (MS, GA, TN, panhandle of FL) in need of a new or certified pre-owned should definately make the drive. I won't state any pricing I saw, but I can tell you Adamson Ford has some DAMN good deals on the lot, both new and used.

:salute:

Thanks again Matty.:cool:
Thanks for the feedback. I don't mind spilling any of the prices. I'm selling all new fords (svt/sho exception) for $400 UNDER invoice. We're also doing a $10.47 oil change special on weekends and I'm putting together some parts/service packages for the D-I-Yers out there. We're trying to offer something for everyone.

:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts