Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to buy a TBody. Who has dealt with various brands? I want to know if the Accufab piece is worth the extra money. IS the MAC/BBK/Power Products pieces just as good? I'm talking functionality, not mirror finishes.........

:confused:

·
Formerly BLOWN1989SALEEN
5,755 Posts
the Accufab pieces are top notch no matter what the finish is, the only other TB i would even consider using is the FRPP pieces.

Scott

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
I am with Scott, I will always buy my TB's from Accufab. I am expecting my 90MM any day.

Their quality is top notch, good support, and friendly staff.

To purchase your Accufab talk with Dave @ www.jdsperformance.com tell him Ian sent you for a Accufab price :)

Ian

·
Registered
969 Posts
A friend of mine had an Accufab stick at w.o.t. I bought mine from Wilson Manifolds. Theres is billet as well.

·
Registered
35,890 Posts
Functionality-wise, I don't think there's any difference between Accufab and Ford Racing - and I'd take either of those over the other options. However, in this case, size matters. FRPP I think still only offers the 65mm - so if you're going larger than that, Accufab is the way to go if you can afford it.

·
Registered
7,029 Posts
The Holley piece is also very nice. about the same or alittle cheeper

Tim

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I personally have never had a problem with the BBK's Mine has worked flawlessly for years now. But I am converting my SN95 to an all fox body set up and just got my accufab 70mm TB, and it is definitley a nice piece. Quality is top notch.

But the only problems with the BBK's that I know of, is some guys claim they "whistle" which is no big deal to me.. hell just turn up the radio or run 1 chambers like me and you wont hear it!

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
accufab! when you get it you will see the quality.....

·
Registered
1,361 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys, It sounds like I should just spend the extra jack and grin & bear it........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts