Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys i have a question i ordered the C&L upper plentum with the BBK tbody but when i opened the package there was a accufab tbody instead of the bbk i dont know why they send me that but maybe they miss understood me it was the same price but the accufab is more by it self should i keep it or send it back and get the bbk i am not to familiar with accufab as they are new
but its a 75mm accufab billet polished aluminum .

Jurgen

·
Registered
244 Posts
Unless you're worried about having the emissions number on it, stick with the Accufab. If you need to pass emissions, you'll need the BBK.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have heard the accuafab is a better throttle body. I would keep it to.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The Accufab is a better quality unit in my opinion. The biggest gains with the throttle body/plenum comb is just what you have now. The 75mm Accufab with the C&L upper intake plenum.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I wuold keep the accufab.but i think that bbk makes some good stuff.i got some bbk lt and had no problems.either way just keep the accufab

·
Registered
244 Posts
best way to get the TPS screws is with an impact gun. Come right out that way.

·
Registered
105 Posts
The screws on the TPS can strip REAL easy. I found best way to remove them was to take the TB off the plenum, wrap a towel around in and put it in a vice on a shop bench. Then you can get some leverage on the screws and zip them out. Even easier with an impact wrench.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i had 2 tbodys i tryed the first one with vice grips and one screw wouldt come of so i did the other one with a drill i put a screw driver tip on it and drilled it right out on the other tbody took less then a minute i hope this should make a good difference since i have P*P heads and cams and i am also gone install a PI intake we'll see becouse right now i run out of intake after 4k with the stock NPI intake

Jurgen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts