Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone who has any pics or input of alternate bracket location for a cheetah SCS and a pan fill C4, i.e. mounting in to the scatter shield at a downward angle? I have custom accufab headers, and it does not have enough clearance for the shifter cable bracket to be installed. I cannot find any info on this online but I know I am not the only person with issues.

Thank You in advance, Matt

·
Registered
7,029 Posts
Possible a Hurst shifter linkage will work.

George might have a idea. If not make him rework them. Can't blame this issue on a k member

Tim

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fixed, Nothing to do with the headers. The clearances of the headers around the K member, steering, transmission, engine, frame rails, etc. is immaculate. George really takes his time and cares about his product. The O2 sensors is no big deal, he is mailing me new bungs to get welded on. I recommend George for all of your header needs. No out of the box headers can compare to what he custom made for me.

For the Fix, I mounted the linkage bracket to the scatter shield instead of the trans pan rail...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.