Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you were wondering, Eric moved the gp into the gp forum and it was accidently deleted by a staff member. We cannot get into the thead, Esendes can you post what company/phone number you were using to get in touch with them so we can get this going again?
Greg

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
greg, your PM box is full.

The battery is the Odyssey GP680 and it's available for us through www.batterymart.com or 1-800-405-2121. Ask for Sam and say you're a member of the corral.net Mustang club. You'll get a 5% discount.

Be sure to order the terminals too.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just orderd my battery today, they are out of Winchester, VA, the battery was $81, terminals $12, shipping $7 and since they are in VA and so am I I had to pay ta, total $105, they send you an email confirming it and they said they should be in Friday/shipped on Friday.
Greg

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Gentlemen, here are the steps to get the discount when ordering online:
Here is the username and password for a 5% discount on the Hawker Odyssey
PC680 and the SAE Automotive terminals (note the discount on the terminals
will no show except when viewing shopping cart of checking out). Please
ask your members not to "Update Customer Record With This Information"
in step 1 of the checkout so that there address is not present when the
next member wants to order.

username:
corral
password:
corralgp

Thanks,

Sam Greene
Battery Mart
[email protected]
http://www.BatteryMart.com

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thank you gentlemen for reposting this

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got mine today, dry cell battery, weigs 13-14 pounds, good deal, thanks esandes and corral.
Greg

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
You're welcome. I just picked my battery up today and connected it up. Car started up fine in -20 C weather.

The terminals are not like the conventional battery posts. So I had to strategically rig the connections to the terminals, unsecurely. I didn't have any tools or washers with me. First start attempt, a terminal came loose and I saw a big spark from the battery. Second time, no problem. But now my factory and car alarm remotes don't work. She may have blown a fuse from that spark.

oh well. Life would be boring if there were no car problems, right?

PS. Flowjack, it looks like you have "posts" on your terminals. I didn't get those I just got 2 bolts. Were those "posts" in the box the battery came in or were they outside. At the time, I didn't look through the packing to see if those posts were in there.

Adios

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would have thrown mine away if I had not thought about it the next morning. Mine were under everyt thing else at the bottom in a bag. Hope you didn't get rid of the box yet....

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Mine were underneath the battery, don't know how they got there.

Anyone see that battery hold down by Areospace Components? It's billet aluminum, pretty trick.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts