Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling complete accel gen VI with wiring harness setup from job spetter, was on turbo dans yellow car before i bought it i am switching gears on it, has harness for 94-95 setup with injector harness also. including ibm laptop and software and complete instructions with kit sell all for 700 shipped with laptop im looking for something with wideband installed in it already

·
Registered
130 Posts
was it that complicated to install call me i have some questions regarding this set up cause i have a pms that i just bought and it dissapointed me yet im very interested with ur set up call me at 201 9513057

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had the pms but this will do a lot more i just want to go to some thing with a wideband built in but it costs about 900 more to do that

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
still forsale

550.00 shipped need to move to get car completed

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jason give me a call when you get time tomorrow
3197212335 its too late to call u now
mike

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gen 6

still forsale couldn't contact buyer
need to move to fund blower project

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wiring harness from factory computer to inner fenderwell or a wiring schematic to swap over, or just the harness from accel that would bypass all the factory wiring

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you could if you wanted to splice into it and connect it to this one

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you can still buy the universal harness for this through mrgasket.com if you dont want the harness i will sell for 500.00 shipped without laptop with or without the harness

1 - 20 of 24 Posts