Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, prolly not THAT many cars, but a $hitload anyway. So far looks as ill be the only Rustank, but no biggie. The general plan ive seen so far is to meet/eat at the Hooters in Maryvill(Alcoa)at 1pm, then cruise on up towards the "twizteez yo".

Is it gonna be cold, yes.....very. Is it gonna rain, 99% no. Im gonna take my cam-corder and try and get some cool footage.

It should be fun, seeing as how i didnt install the Speed-Cal on the car when i swapped the 4.10's in Thursday! :D

Later guys.....

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
How bad are the police in the wintertime up there? I live on the other side of Charlotte,NC and have been planning on a trip up that way w/ a few other stangs.

Billy

BTW..nice GT..I wouldnt mind having one like that :D lol..

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Police are moderate id say. They arent stupid, they know what goes on.

Strangely for as many and what TYPE of cars we had make their appearance up there, there were only 2 police there that sat at the bottom the whole time, they never moved! When we started the gap, they were there, and like 4hrs later we came back and they were still there in the same parking spots! LOL!

They did come in handy though, one of the 300Z guys locked his keys in the car :mad:

If you NC guys ever get a thing together, let me know. Im only like 30-45min drive from there. weekDAYS or weekENDS, doesnt matter. :joy:

Tony

1 - 3 of 3 Posts