Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am setting up a dyno day scheduled for February 1st. It will take place at Altered Atmosphere Motorsports in Gaithersburg Md. The prices will be as follows:

$50 3 pulls, no air fuel
$50 2 pulls with air fuel
$65 3 pulls with air fuel

this is not a dyno tune.

let me know if you guys are interested, first 15 cars are definates, the rest; if there is any can come and maybe get on. people like to back out alot.

email, pm, post...whatever

[email protected]

·
Registered
349 Posts
im intrested, let me know what i have to do

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know the location of Altered Atmosphere Motorsports or the Mcdonalds across from Northwest HS off of great Seneca, where people meet up alot?

The dynoing should sart around 10 AM Sat. February 1st at Altered. But I think that I am going to try and meet up before hand at the Mcdonalds, since alot of people know where it is

·
Registered
349 Posts
i think its near maryland performance right, if its near that i can find it. i belive that Atmosphere Motorsports is right there. if not if u give me a steet name i will find it. i know they do work on supras and 3000 gts. is this goin to be only a ford dyno if not and u need sapce to fill i can bring some non mustang buddys.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it does not have to be an all ford dyno. it can be wahtever. But I think an AWD car will be a bit more. Since there is more involved ion strapping it in and what not. Yes it is right behind Maryland Performance center. I think it is the right turn before MPC's parking lot. Yes, I think I am going to need more cars, so if you have friends interested, let me know

www.alteredatmosphere.com

·
Registered
349 Posts
i will ask my buddys and let you know if anyone is intrested. thanks Eric

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright. I should be able to get you guys in

I am starting with a list for this forum

1. DOHC 97 Cobra
2. NitroDuck
3. 91 GT
4. 91 MR2 Turbo

dohc97cobra....let me know about the people that you want me to bring...so i can add them to this list. I also have another list on fordpower.net.... But I don't want to mix up the lists, so I will have two different lists one for this forum and one for fordpower

my email is [email protected] for any questions

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
. Unfortunately there was some confusion with the dates and I can not have the dyno on February 1st anymore. It will now be on february 8th the following Saturday. Sorry about the change but there is no other way. meeting time will be about 9:30 at Altered Atmosphere.
my cell phone will be on that morning bright and early email me for the # [email protected]

prices again are as follows

$50 3 pulls
$50 2 pulls w/ air fuel
$65 3 pulls w/ air fuel

directions can best be found at www.alteredatmosphere.com and
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&ct=NA&1y=US&1a=&1p=&1c=Tysons+Corner&1s=Va&1z=&1ah=&2y=US&2a=8011+Cessna+Avenue&2p=&2c=Gaithersburg&2s=Md&2z=20879&2ah=&lr=2&x=54&y=8

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know they have one that sniffs the pipe..... I dunno if they have one that connects to a widebad o2 sensor. i will find out as soon as I can.
there website is www.alteredatmosphere.com they may have some info on the dyno that they have

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thanks for the info. I checked out the website but couldn't find much about their A/F setup. I would be 100% willing to hop on this dyno day if they had a wideband setup. I already have the bungs welded into my H-pipe. It would be a 50/50 chance if they just had the tailpipe sniffers.

Razor.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alrioght, i willfind out for sure, i think I will be talking to Randy from Altered tonight. It is a nice dyno, I'd be willing to bet it will have it, But I don't know yet

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they use the tail pipe sniffer. he said it just delays it a 100rpm.... but anyway, just let me know what you wanna do

it is getting closer to Feb 8th now. I have enough cars to do this. But I think I will open it up to another forum as well...I will do that probably on Monday, so if you have friends that want in before I open it up to another forum, ket me know

Nitro Duck, I know about your 2 friends, one with a MR2 and one w/ a 91 GT

DOHC 97 Cobra, you told me about some of your friends. But I do not have them down, let me now if you are still up for this and if you have friends that want to do it

I have 8 cars, I want 10-15 cars

and one thing I failed to mention is that they do not accept checks. they will accept CREDIT CARDS AND CASH ONLY.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sure, no problem..

fyi- this is not to have the car dyno tuned so, it really would not help to have the o2 bung and all.....the sniffer would be good for telling you if your tune is OK or not. and if it all bad, you still couldn't fix it. I wopuld just have it dyno tuned

·
Registered
319 Posts
SleepinBeauty said:
sure, no problem..

fyi- this is not to have the car dyno tuned so, it really would not help to have the o2 bung and all.....the sniffer would be good for telling you if your tune is OK or not. and if it all bad, you still couldn't fix it. I wopuld just have it dyno tuned
The "Sniffers" are notoriousley inaccurate. I have a S/C car so the A/F is much more important to me than the actual dyno pull. My car was actually just on the dyno 2 weeks ago but it was with the sniffer. I am looking to compare notes and get a true reading with a wideband. I do appreciate your offer though.

Razor.:D

·
Registered
349 Posts
i dont think the supra will be ready intime. and the other car is a pos awd talon. its smokeing badly. vavle seals well the dude is too anal to do it so it will just be me, sorry

Eric

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that sounds good. I am going to open this up to another forum. I ahve enough cars, But I think I want a couple more...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts