Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just figured I would let everyone in on whats up with my car. When I moved my battery to the back my gauges started pegging on startup and reseting my battery. The car just felt like it was down on power a bit, which I figured was caused by having to re-learn after resetting the battery. Yesterday I messed around with it and seem to have it fixed. I think it was just a bad ground. It is not doing it anymore and feels much better. I also have had my chip reburned to turn off my knock sensors. The guys at Diablo were hesitant to do it, but in the end after talking to me personally they helped me out, and much thanks go out to them. They told me on my file the knock sensors were set to come on at 6k. I didnt really understand what they meant by that, but I just let them do their thing. They said they were completely turned off now. I am putting new plugs in the car today. The car just feels a lot better to me all the way up to redline. Just figured I would let you guys know. CYA at the Shootout.

Nathan

·
Registered
524 Posts
Why tun off your knock sensors?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts