Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update (3/31) UPS delivered a nice MM Torque Arm to me last Tueday! I now consider this transaction to be cursed! The cross member is another story! Instead of the cross member, I get a suitcase. A little baffled, I thought to myself, "What the hell did he send me?". I opened up the suitcase, and it's got knitting supplies, clothes, etc!!! I'm thinking holy crap! I called Virgil, left a message, then called the UPS Store. Turns out, the lady at the UPS Store accidentally sent my cross member to someone's vacation get away, and sent me their suitcase! Someone in Flathead Bed and Breakfast in MT got a huge surprise! The suitcase is on it's way, but my cross member is still MIA! HAHAHA (Shaking head...)

Update (3/19) Virgil provided me with 2 UPS tracking numbers last night. One for the torque arm, and one for the cross member! Looks like the Easter Bunny's comin' a little early this year!

Update (3/16) Virgil's slowly making good on all the transactions. I have yet to receive my Torque Arm, but he did return some items to Mustang30212! So, with a little luck, I'll have my torque arm by next week! He's making an effort to complete all his transactions.... and that's all we ever asked for! Go Virgil Go!

Update (3/10) Virgil's got his groove back! Schrader's received a UPS tracking number, and his parts are to be delivered tomorrow, 3/11! Awww yeah! Let's see if the Easta Bunny brings me a basket with a torque arm in it!

Update (3/07) Virgil's off the reservation again. He contacted everyone he needed to on 2/27, agree'd to ship out the items that he's received funds for, and hasn't done so. He hasn't logged on since that day, and never contacted Schrader's or myself with tracking information.

Update (2/27) Virgil contacted me this evening, and has returned several e-mails concerning this situation. We'll see where it goes from here. I'll keep everyone updated.

Virgil failed to ship the Maximum Motorsports HD Torque Arm that I paid for. I've given him over 20 days to get the arm to my door. He's not return any of my PM's, E-mails, or the voice mail I left.

Unless you're going to pick up something from him locally, I wouldn't recommend doing business with him.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1081413

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
How did you pay? Paypal? Did you fund with credit card? or did you send money order?

·
Super Moderator
28,596 Posts
He appears to be TTSaleen , friend of 1roushgirl , on www.stangup.com. Might want to register, stalk, and harass there.

·
Super Moderator
28,596 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought some head studs from him on here, no problems. Talked on the phone and I decided to take a complete 2V timing set he had, paid for it January 15 but no timing set yet. I managed to get him on the phone about 10 days ago and he told me it had shipped that day, still no parts and no returned phone call.

I just left another message this morning but it looks like it might be time to file a dispute with PayPal.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd love to have just gotten the core part of the TA. I started a dispute (w/Paypal) for an item not received, but when I clicked the "submit" button.... it was automatically escalated to a claim. I guess it may be possible for there to be something else going on here..... After all, ruining your reputation over a timing set?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah, I know. It was $120 worth of parts, doesn't really seem worth it. I filed a dispute with PayPal this morning and it was automatically escalated to a claim as well, it says "Seller is unable to respond to this dispute". We'll see what happens next.

Anybody have a complete timing set for a Windsor headed 2V they want to get rid of?

·
Super Moderator
28,596 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, that e-mail address kicked the e-mail back saying that the account is unavailable. I'm not getting a very good feeling about this. I seriously doubt that Paypal will be able to recover any funds. Should have just bought the damn thing from MM.

·
Super Moderator
28,596 Posts
Did you call his workplace? Have you contacted the police?

·
Super Moderator
28,596 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just got a phone call from the Vallejo PD.... She said that it's not in their jurisdiction. She gave me the contact info for the FBI's internet fraud department. :shakehead I can see where this is going.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.