Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i'm selling my '99 gt for best offer or may take something of equal value on trade. i'm NOT interested in trading up. car has 112,000 miles (highway) and is VERY clean for the year and mileage. car has nothing mechanical wrong with it and has a few blemishes (consistant with year and mileage) car is bone stock except for mac prochamber, mufflers, and welds (15x3.5 up front, and 15x10 out back, new rubber all the way around) garage kept car. no rips or tears inside, no wrecks,have clean va. title ready to go. couple pics available at..

http://community.webshots.com/album/156922440xXdLEz

thanks,

·
Registered
343 Posts
Are those pics current? What suspension is on the car? That doesn't look like stock ride height. I'm interested...please let me know

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To all interested,

if anyone can read this i'd be surprised. my posts are not showing up on my end. when i look at my post, all i see is the very first one. it's not refreshing or something. i'll answer all the ??'s i can here. and either p.m. me or e-mail me at

[email protected]

the car is not stock ride height it has been lowered by cutting the factory springs. no tire interference, and surprisingly mild ride quality. factory h-pipe, and wheels/tires included, also a saleen style front facia if wanted. 5-speed car. everything functions properly, nothing cut, hacked, etc... (engine light is on due to no cats) i don't know about carfax, i bought this car used. i can supply the vin# upon request. car has a crack in windshield due to stone chip. can have car checked out at your expense. i'm not in any rush to sell, but i'm not a BS'er either. this car will be sold at the listed price with no backing out etc.. once deal is made.
all of the pics are current and are now located here on the corral in "member galleries" under BOTLROKIT93. bottom dollar price is $6995.00 no haggle. might consider interesting trades, and i MAY consider meeting halfway depending on distance.
thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts