Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what brand is your carbon fiber cowl hood and whether it is functional or not.. Does not say anything in the description.. also is the underneath finished or not

Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
I was wondering what brand is your carbon fiber cowl hood and whether it is functional or not.. Does not say anything in the description.. also is the underneath finished or not

Thanks
Generally our carbon fiber hoods are by TruFiber/TruCarbon however you might be looking at a VIS or AIT Racing carbon fiber hood as well. All three brands are very good quality products. We are restructuring our website next week to include a brand and logo by every product so this will be a little easier once the new design rolls out. We also offer forum discounts to members so if you see a design you like you can simply pm me for special pricing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Generally our carbon fiber hoods are by TruFiber/TruCarbon however you might be looking at a VIS or AIT Racing carbon fiber hood as well. All three brands are very good quality products. We are restructuring our website next week to include a brand and logo by every product so this will be a little easier once the new design rolls out. We also offer forum discounts to members so if you see a design you like you can simply pm me for special pricing.

Do you still give forum discounts to members on TruFiber hoods?

MT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts