Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black on black leather, Mach 460, all power. Every option in 98 is on this car.

Exterior- 98 cobra hood and front bumper, all svt emblems, chrome cobra r's with 275's in the rear, saleen s-281 wing, billet grill and clear corners. Car is painted jet black with pearl blue ghost flames. The pearl was sprayed over the whole front bumper and beginning of hood and the flames extend from there over most of the hood, go down the side of the car and end part way down the door on both sides. This is a gorgeous paint job that has to be seen to appreciate.

Interior- Black leather in great shape as well as rest of interior. Wheel shows wear from use but everything else is perfect. Also has 12 disc cd changer in trunk with controls on dash. Also has cobra leather shifter knob.

Engine- Engine was replaced at 45k miles due to ford not filling it up with oil, imagine that. a 99 motor with 12k was put in. The actual mileage in not known due to gears and no speedo gear change. Motor has chrome cold air kit and a strut tower brace is in the trunk waiting to go on. Also has HPP3 on the car.

Exhaust- Ford racing shorty headers ( bungs were grinded out and smoothed to get full flow of headers, were ported basically), flowtech off road x pipe and two chamber flows.

Suspension- eibach sportline lowering springs.

Front rotors were recently turned, car stops on a dime. Also the clutch is not stock. Not sure of what it is but my buddy, the owner, bought the car with 24k miles with that clutch in it. Clutch is stiffer than stock but not centerforce stiff, I would have to think that it is a king cobra clutch. Tranny is in great shape as well as the clutch. Car also has 4.10 gears in it. The speedo gear was never changed from the stock 3.27 gears so the mileage is off and has been since around 40-45k miles. Car runs great,won't be disappointed. I have no pictures nor does my buddy. The car is in southern maryland and he would rather potential buyer see it in person anyway. So please call him to arrange a meeting. His name is Jeremy and can be reached at
House- 301-259-0354 or
Cell- 301-399-1761
The car is in the autotrader for 13k or best offer. Bring all offers he is very flexible and wants to get rid of car due to buying a new house on single salary. Thanks,
Chris

1 - 1 of 1 Posts