Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yeah, beautiful car... way too much $. You never get back what your put into it... that's what sucks about selling cars like that.

If you decide to lower the price, I'd be willing to work out a deal.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am open to offers...I know the price is a high and I'm going to lose my ass. But if someone is serious about buying we can discuss a price. Thanks for looking, Brandon

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
boostedtoys said:
how many miles on the car

The turbo, DFI, and other turbo related parts have been on for about 1500 miles. Wheels and tires for about 3000 miles. And most other parts for less than 5000 miles. Spec stage III clutch and aluminum flywheel for @ 800 miles.

·
Registered
371 Posts
cobra

Why don't you take all ormost of the parts back off,put it back to stock, & sell them individually,& then sell the car.Yuo could probably come a little closer to getting your investment back.you have several desirable parts that you could easily sell on here for close to what you paid for them.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: cobra

Svo Maniac said:
Why don't you take all ormost of the parts back off,put it back to stock, & sell them individually,& then sell the car.Yuo could probably come a little closer to getting your investment back.you have several desirable parts that you could easily sell on here for close to what you paid for them.
That will be the next step. I just wanted to give someone the opportunity to buy a near complete car. All the hard work is done.

·
Registered
383 Posts
100th96cobra said:
would you be interested in selling the turbo kit?

If he does he has to let me have first shot at it:D

·
Registered
157 Posts
hey man, dont know what you mean by the "family", but no offense, your not gonna get what you want for the car, and im really interested in your turbo kit...just pm me

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
100th96cobra said:
hey man, dont know what you mean by the "family", but no offense, your not gonna get what you want for the car, and im really interested in your turbo kit...just pm me
When I said family, I was referring to the fact that I know wall96cobra. And if it came down to parting everything, he'd have first dibs. If not then I'd let you know. Thanks :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts