Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1997 Cobra white with tan leather interior. 47k second owner and original owner is a good friend. I know the cars entire history. Excellent condition have pics. No issues and everything that would be expected of a well kept 47k car. Interior is mint drivers seat in excellent condition. Car is lowered and has 98 cobra rims and an extra set with DR's. Motor is stock, has ADJ billet FPR, K&N filter, FMS shorty headers, Bassani cat back exhaust, Centerforce clutch, short throw shifter, Alum driveshaft, Walbro 255 ltr in tank pump, IMRC deletes, Moser axles and eaton HD differential, 4:10 ring and pinion. Price is $12,500. Looking to buy a boat and will consider trades. E-mail for pics [email protected]
Chris

·
Registered
919 Posts
Stock motor with a FPR and a 255# in the tank? Moser axles and an eaton diff? Was this car sprayed?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who the hell are you punk. Are you interested in the car?
If not then go bother someone else. The car has never had nitrous on it by me or the previous owner.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Interested in trading up? I have an ad for my Procharged 99 Cobra with 12k miles and 510hp/450tq. email me if interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Possibly, I actually just found a complete intake to pan 4.6 with a S-trim and the complete package to swap into my car that I'm considering buying. Teh guy is local also and I heard the motor running. How much "up" are you considering? Shot me a pic and I'll do the same. I'm sending some today.
Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts