Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1996 mustang gt with brand new motor with warrenty only 8900 miles on it brand new 18"x9" y2k cobra R rims (chrome) with 245/40/zr18. not even 200 miles on them. also have a set of 99 PI heads with headers and new gaskets included. I have done the following mods and have all receipts. Lakewood upper & lower control arms, APC racing seats, new alternator 130 amp, under drive pulleys (ford racing), Mac cold air kit, Mac 2
1/2 exhaust with pro chamber, ford racing 3.73 gear with correction to Speedo, apc front projector lights, clear corner lights carbon fiber rear lights, ubr sub-frame connectors, steeda rear anti sway bar, white faced gauges, autometer phantom gauges with 3 gauge pillar (water, gas, boost) 9mm ford racing wires, NGK V-power plugs, accel coil packs, 2" lower springs (ubr) tri-axle short throw shifter, air intake spacer, limo tint, chrome pedals, kenwood mp3 player and wired for system already.
have more pics if you want to see them just email me at
[email protected] of call at 352-454-9074 (cell) or at home
352-307-2936 pls leave mess. Car runs great and sounds awesome I just don't have any time to enjoy my baby working 6 days a week

$6950.00

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts