Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 96 mustang with no motor all you need is a block . I have all the pi and non pi parts. I also have performance parts such as manly forged h beam rods and forged 9.5:1 pistons that are notched for the cams and forged kelog crank all this can withstand 900 HP comp stage 3 cams 78 mm bbk throttle body bbk long tube headers pulls 19 and 24 pound injectors new timing set new stock cam bolts arp main and head bolts stock head bolts stock head gaskets new dipbstick new rear main seal old timing cover with new seal msd coil packs 9mm Ford racing spark plug wires little over a year and a half paint with warranty dark grey 17x9 bullit time with svt centers cd player 35% tint black letters on back bumper lowered I don't know how much but low with I think you spell it hotciks adjustable coil overs off raid x for stock headers flowmaster 1 chambers head light covers stainless still value patriot performance valve springs keepers and seats tr 3650 trans got almost all the gaskets and all the fluids and I think that's all and the car is shop kept if interested give me a call or send a text to 336-457-0962

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.