Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.. I am going to give this one last shot .. I want $11,500 firm. I am looking at a possible trade for a sport bike and $7k ..Email me with what you got and pics. The reason for trade and 7K is I owe 7K on it . But I might be interested in other bikes , so if you are interested let me know what kind of bike you got..Runs great and fast Motor work Done by Swafford Comp. in Austell, GA. They did the machine work, balancing , blue printing,assembly with all new forged internals and other internal parts.

1996 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT , lowered, Tinted windows, 5spd, Power Everything, Crystal White with Tan Leather
80,000 original Miles and 3,000 On new Motor.

281 4 Valve Motor Bored .20 over to a 283
Ross Racing Forged Flat top pistons For 10.5:1 Compression Ratio
Ross Racing Plasma Moly File Fit rings
Manely H-Beam Rods with ARP Bolts
Federal Mogul Performance Rod and Main Bearings
Ford Racing Head Gaskets and Head Bolts
Intake Ports Polished
Stock 32 Valve Heads and Cams
PA Performance High Torque Mini Starter
BBK Long Tube Headers
VRS off-road X pipe
2Chamber Flowmaster Mufflers
Mac UnderDrive pulleys
C&L 80mm Mass Air
Autologic Chip
24lb Injectors/190 intank Fuel Pump
8.8 rear end with 4.30 gear
T45 Transmission with King Cobra Clutch
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter and Knob
Ford Racing Tach and Shift Light
Stock 96 cobra rims with 275/40/17 Drag Radials in rear and 275/40/17 Goodyear F1's up front
Had a couple offers but no buyers yet. Great car and Fast. Have Reciepts for Recent Machine Work and Short Block Assembly with the forged parts. Email Me At [email protected] or Call (770)499-2404 or (678)296-5766 anytime. Email for Pics and More Information.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Sounds nice and I can see it's ready for a supercharger. I don't have the $ for it, but if I did, you'd have a buyer. Good luck w/ your sale :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Sounds very nice- too bad you're FIRM on $11.5k:)

10.5:1 comp. is kinda high for a blower isn't it?

·
Registered
368 Posts
i can give you 10,500 for your car right now unless you wanna trade for a 99 GT

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't take 10,500 I am trying to get a bike with whats left after payoff and 3500 won't get me the bike I want.. But let me think about it.. and yeah 10.5:1 is much for a blower.. Its a nitrous car..

·
Registered
368 Posts
will you take 11k for it thats all i can offer

·
Registered
368 Posts
will you take 11k for the car thats the most i can offer for it

·
Registered
368 Posts
will you take 11k for the car thats the most i can offer for it :) :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Cobra 4.6, let me know what kind of bike you're looking to get. I can get you a GREAT deal at a barney's dealership in Tampa, FL. (not too far from GA. on R1's, R6's, CBR's, GSXR's, pretty much anything you can think of. One of my good friends is part owner. Email me and let me know
[email protected]

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
99customR said:
will you take 11k for the car thats the most i can offer for it :) :)
I tried emailing you back but it says mail cannot be sent.. Let me think about 11K and I will get back with ya.. And you are in AZ so you would also have to arrange pickup.. Get back with me in a day and we will try and work something out..

·
Registered
840 Posts
Justin..I still have my 2002 CBR 600 F4i I might work on. I couldnt give you 7k and the bike but we might could work something out. Email me if you have anything in mind [email protected].
The bike only has 3k miles on it and not a scratch one.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah.. I owe 7000 on it so thats what I am trying to do.. any luck selling your car, weren't you selling yours if I remember right?? Hows pauls car running now.. did he put the spray on it yet? I heard what he did on motor ..

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
will sell to the first person with 11K.. after that I am keeping it.. I am already killing myself for putting so much money into the car and selling it for this price..

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have $9000 with your name on it!!! :D

Isn't selling highly modded cars a pain in the a$$? Too bad I've got $20,000 in my stroker stang and keep getting offers for less than half that.....:(

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry.. can't get a bike for 2K.. but thanks for the offer.. and it sucks.. but I would rather keep my car and deal with the high insurance , reason I am getting rid of it. than bend my self over backwards.. if you know what I mean.. I mean I am not asking too much for it either.. Atleast I dont think. I mean its definitly worth 11K and more its just trying to find someone who knows what they want..

·
Registered
368 Posts
i can only do it if you will take 11k shipped to AZ sorry bro thats all i have

1 - 20 of 33 Posts