Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday i went up to brothers performance in corona california to get my h-pipe, o2 extensions, mil elim, fuel psi regulator and fuel psi guage. and the owner of brothers asked if i was interested in getting a x-pipe! of course i said yea, he went on to say it would be free! i about hung up on him thinking he's nuts and no one makes a x for bbk longtube headers. turns out bbk is looking for a donor car to make a new x-pipe and test. i have to call today to talk to the d and d shop to schedule a date on when i can take my car up there. they already have a guy lined up for the 98's but still need someone for the 96-97's since the x would be different due to the cross members being different. i am completely going nuts over the idea of getting something free and first!! still have to call and see if they still would need my car. but either way, bbk will have an x-pipe instead of just having the option of buying only and h. cool?

·
Registered
951 Posts
You're one of those people who used to buy one pack of baseball cards and get the expensive one or sell your stock for double what you paid and then it tanks the next day aren't you. :mad:

I don't have that kind of luck.

Congratulations buddy. Keep us up to date on the development.

·
Registered
579 Posts
That's cool that you're getting the x pipe for free, but VRS already sells an x pipe for BBK longtubes. I helped them develop the prototype about this time last year. But I'm glad to hear about your good fortune.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i saw that people had the vrs x-pipe but i didn't know it was strictly made for the bbk longtubes?i thought they had to modify it to fit. cool

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts