Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Vortech V2-SQ HO supercharger kit for sale that comes with extras to make it a compete kit. This kit is in excellent condition! This is a full kit and comes with a nice 28"x12"x3" air-to-air front mount intercooler and racing BOV! It has all the piping to run it two ways...with or with the intercooler...your choice! It has a 2.7" Reichard Racing non-slip pulley on it. I will be including a 90mm LMAF, set of 42lb injectors, MSD coil packs and a set of Autolite AR94 racing plugs. Right now it's connected to the 99-04 bracket but I also have a 96-98 bracket for the npi heads...just let me know which one you need! Comes with all hardware, bolts, belt, couplers and clamps to bolt it to your car! All you will need is another oil pan fitting. So once again to recap, this comes with:

Vortech V-2 superchager w/Reichard Racing Non-slip 2.7" pulley
28"x12"x3" air-to-air front mount intercooler (w/ all piping)
Racing BOV
96-98 or 99-04 Vortech Bracket(your choice)
90mm LMAF
FRPP 42lb injectors
MSD coil packs
AR94 plugs
All hardware

As you can see...this is a COMPLETE kit minus a new oil pan fitting. I will sale everything for a steal at $2300 SHIPPED!!! Thats a hell of a deal on a COMPLETE ready to bolt on kit with extras! Call me @301-395-3921 or e-mail me at [email protected]

PS...Only serious inquires and no BS lowballers!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
pm sent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts