Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: Is a Black 95gt. With a 302 that has between 92-95k miles. the motor came out of a 92. Very good motor. Replaced the original motor that was in the car. Speedometer reads around 180k I believe I will look and check. That is because of 4:10 gears and stock speedo gear. Doesn't have that many actual miles.

Silver 17" Cobra R Wheels. 275 rears and 245 fronts. Kuhmo Ecsta's. 50% tires. Lowered. New Rear Shocks. Tinted Windows. Black altezza tail lights. BBK headers, BBK off-road x-pipe. Flowmasters with turn downs. Tremec tko 600 Tranny. Stage III clutch. Aluminum Drive Shaft. 4:10 Gears. Aftermarket fuel pump (not sure on the brand sorry). Gt40p heads, cobra intake, F-cam, MAF, 24lb Injectors, 75mm Throttle Body, Fuel Pressure Regulator, high volume oil pump, Cold Air Intake, Underdrive pulleys, AC and Smog delete, MSD 6al ignition, msd coil, 9mm plug wires, new plugs, Aftermarket oil pressure gauge and water temp gauge mounted inside car on a-pillar. New radiator, new battery, new alternator, new starter, new rotor button, new radiator hoses, new thermostat. I might be forgetting something but after work I will go visually look and make sure. If I did I will add it here.

Also comes with a nos (nos brand) kit, cylinoids and all. Just need a bottle and the line to the bottle. Two sets of stock e7 heads, two stock intakes with both throttle boddies. one intake off a 92lx and one off the 95gt. (the 95 upper intake is missing the 5.0 plate... but both are still perfect for porting) ummmm.... two coils, radiator, oh and extra starter. Timing chain cover, water pump, fuel rail, oil pump, distributor, steering column.

Interior. Tan and black, leather. The driver seat is in bad shape. Everything Else is fine. could use new speakers if you were going to use them. few blown. Paint I would give a 5 out of 10. Front Bumper is the main reason, needs a new coat on it. I have never painted a car and am scared to so I cant do anything about the paint, sorry. No Spare... ummm. Great car. 8.9 1/8th mile car. very fun street car. fun strip car. I wanted to eventually turbo, but just dont have the time anymore to mess with it. Hate it but someone needs to enjoy this car. Either for a fun strip car or make a fun street car. or both.

asking $5900. OBO. Will get pictures up. may take a few but I will. oh my little avatar picture thing is the car, but with the old bogarts on it. no longer have those. here is a link to a video just playing around one night (ignore the comment on the horsepower to the drunk guy, my buddy was just messing with him, and it didn't have the nos either, b.s. as well. haha): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUoFBzcy59g

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
nothing happened to it, this one just had 88k miles on it verses 100k, and was out of a bone stock 92 that had been babied. And no pics yet, hope to have them in the next week. Added a video just playing around in her one night

1 - 7 of 7 Posts