Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put a 5.0 into my 95 v6 so I have the 3.8 engine and tranny and rear end. The engine's bearings are on the way out, but everything else on it is fine. The heads and upper and lower intake are professionaly ported. They have a couple thousand miles on them. I also have the MAC cold air intake off of it, and underdrive pulley for the crank. The tranny and rear end are farily new. I'm located in Northern Colorado. I don't know how I would ship the whole engine or tranny, but if you're interested please let me know.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The heads are fully ported and gasket matched and have a 3 angle valve job and the u/l intake are lightly ported. I'd go 350 + shipping for the heads and the intakes.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll figure out the shipping, I need your zip code though

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
hey is there anyway i can get the underdrive pulley?

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
95SixStang said:
Ya, how about 50 shipped?
anyway i can get it for $40 shipped? shouldn't cost that much to ship

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, I'll do $40 shipped for the pulley, and the shipping on the heads and intake is going to be about $40, the engine is currently at the machine shop that pulled it, so it'll be a couple days before I can get them sent out.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
95SixStang said:
Ok, I'll do $40 shipped for the pulley, and the shipping on the heads and intake is going to be about $40, the engine is currently at the machine shop that pulled it, so it'll be a couple days before I can get them sent out.
cool email me at [email protected] with payment info! thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.