Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
95' Mustang Gt, 144,000 miles 5-speed. I think the paint code is rio red but not 100% sure, does have black cloth interior. I started removing the rear speakers and amplifiers b/c the plan was to go NMRA factory stock racing. I have everthing for them, they just aren't installed in the car.
Mods:tri-ax shifter, steeda double adjustable upper control arms, then the regular steeda lowers, 3.73, cobra 1.7 rockers, kenny brown subframes, mac shortie headers, mac h-pipe, flowmaster dumps, K&N filtercharger.

I would like to trade for a 88-98 Chevy or GMC full size truck. But I am open to near anything. Might consider selling for something around $5k+

I am heading off to college in the fall and insurance is going to cost me more than I care to pay while I'm going to school.
Thanks,
Chris
[email protected]

·
Registered
144 Posts
IVE GOT A 97 CIVIC EX I'LL TRADE YOU THAT GETS ABOUT 32MPG AND INSURANCE WITH FULL COVERAGE IS ONLY $30 A MONTH EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR MY AD IS LOCATED IN THE OTHER FORDS FOR TRADE SECTION .

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got a saturn that covers the gas milage and cheap insurance duty. I don't need another beater but thank you for your offer. I really want a truck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts