Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
black on black cloth 94 Cobra #23. 1 of 331 black w/ black cloth. 126K miles. Cobra RR hood, clear euro corners, stock Cobra wheels and wing, lowered 1 1/2", window tint, 4-point roll bar welded in, rear seat delete, E-303 cam, Mac offroad H-pipe, 2-chamber flowmasters dumped, fresh 4.10 gear with all new bearings and seals, rebuilt T5 tranny, custom cold air induction, MSD 6AL, MSD blaster coil, fuel press. gauge, brand new front tires, rear tires 50%, other stuff i've probably forgot i'll add later. Paint is good, not great, interior is in great shape, no rips or tears. Engine is still strong, uses about 1 quart between oil changes. Car ran 8.60's in the 1/8th on street tires. Asking $9,200 or trades for modded clean 5.0 5-speed coupes preferably with a supercharger.

thanks
Mark

Car no longer has the Cobra R wheels, but now has Cobra RR hood.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yes, selling & buying cars is the BIGGEST pain ever! I hope everything is going will for you. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
My email adress is [email protected]
Im at my friends house.
I have a 89 1/2 Mdnight Blue Notch blue cloth inteior. its has a dent on the driver side, but not bad. I also have a Vortech S-trim that i havent put on the car yet. I also have a95 Cobra with 351 that I race. What kind of trades are you willing to consider let me know thanks,
Simon

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Hey we had talked before. I have a 93LX (Silver) with many mods. Email me and we can talk more if you are interested still in a trade.
[email protected]

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lots of interesting offers....I'm looking for a built COUPE, not interested in hatchbacks right now, unless they are exceptionally fast and clean, and tastefully done.
thanks
Mark

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Was you interested in a trade? I would like to see pics of interior and Engine comp. if possible.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wldtang, if it was a coupe i'd be all over it, but I just got rid of a hatch that was just like yours, silver, and it was even a 93. I really want a Coupe, or i'm gonna keep it.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
OK. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'll send a email...like i said above you are far away but who knows??? and I have a built coupe to trade.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts