Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 SVT Cobra. White with Saddle interior, 5 speed, 28,455 original miles. Clean title and car fax. Car fax does show 1 accident in 2010, front end collision. Air bags didn't deploy. That is what car fax says. I can tell you the ONLY thing replaced was the front bumper cover. The hood and fenders still have the original vin tags. The bumper crush brackets and radiator support have NO damage. The car is all original except for a off road H pipe and flowmasters installed in 94 and have the receipt. A Hurst shifter and pioneer radio. I have the original radio and shifter to go with it. SVT certificate, window sticker and car cover. If you don't like my price move on. I don't need the idiot that keeps posting book values on other posts on this site. # 1.... Books don't buy cars 2.... The market is higher than book and 3 the nada on this car is almost $14k. Vin available and car fax to any serious buyer. Just message me. Asking 10k obo or trade on a clean fox coupe or t top gt. Can add $. Text 434-441-0681. Located in Martinsville, Va 24112

Attachments

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
GLWS.

Reactions: escogt

·
Registered
2,882 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Very nice car, GLWTS. We hate to see the drama though, it's enough, move on.

I have a black/saddle 94 GT that I need to find time to fix up also, wrecked front, 47k and have access to a 95 Cobra intake and brakes. Some day,

·
Registered
464 Posts
Still available?
S.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts