Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a simple post to see if there is any interest in the Charlotte, NC area. I posted this car a year or so ago, but didn't sell it. (And it wasn't about the cost, just unsure of wanting to sell it.) This is a mostly original 93 coupe. The only modifications are MAC shorties, Bassani X pipe with cats, Dynomax Ultra-Flow polished stainless cat-back, Steeda Tri-Ax, and new pony floor mats. I had several different sets of wheels on it, but ended up with new Ford (Original)pony wheels with BFG G-Force tires, now with probably 6K miles on them. This vehicle is mechanically sound, and very tight with 61K true miles. There is also an alpine CD. It is not a garaged dream but rather a regular driver with a few dings and factory black paint. The front driver's side corner of the bumper, the front driver's side fender, and door have been painted, but are the original ones with original tags still on them. The trunk lid has also been painted. All of this was from a previous owner. I purchased this vehicle from John Boldrey of Missouri in July, 2002. It had been posted in Ebay but I was able to end the auction early. It had 47K on it at the time and I confirmed this through Carfax. Some of you might remember it when I posted it with chrome 93 cobra wheels. Anyway, if you are in the Charlotte area and possibly interested, let me know. I am hoping to get 7,500 for it, firm. If you are in the Charlotte area, you will understand this price. I will attach some pics.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Beautiful car! I can't afford it but the price is probbably close to what it is worth. Try advertising it in the Mustang times put out by M.C.A. the caliber of your car will be aprieciated by the Show crowd more than the drag crowd. Thanks

·
Registered
339 Posts
That car is awesome and exactly what I am looking for. The one problem is you are selling it about a month too early. I need to close on the sale of my house first. If you still have it then I will buy it in a heartbeat. O well Here's a bump for a sweet coupe.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm interrested in the car also, if i can sell my '02 Trans Am soon i'd be willing to fly out and take the car off your hands. Here's another bump for ya for the time being.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for all of the nice posts. This vehicle is a driver, and is not a show car in its current condition. That is one of the reasons I love it. I drive it to work everyday. Luckily that is only a few miles from my home. Anyway, I don't have any signs in it at this time so it probably won't sell for a while. I hope that someone will come and look at it, as long as they are realistic. By this I mean they are familiar with late fox bodied mustangs and Ford's notoriously poor black paint jobs. What I offer is an honest, straight, original 93 coupe that looks and drives like a 61K mile car, but also one that is over 10 years old. I will consider cash offers on the car, but I again hope that the potential buyer is realistic. Thanks

·
Registered
980 Posts
I am very interrested. I was wondering if I could give you a call about maybe comming to take a look at it. I am from Jacksonville, FL and have to be up that way for some business tomorrow or the next day. My number is 904 866 8265. Thanks.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I'm very interrested in comming to see it. I still need to be up there sometime this week, so just let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If its still available, email me with phone number, will be passing through your area Thurs pm or Friday am. Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Could you please contact me at [email protected] about the mustang if you still have it. Im realistic, and understand the car is not in showroom new condition. Im looking for a well taken care of car, not a race car. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Is the car still available?

·
Registered
980 Posts
Yea, I have sent 2 e mails and posted numerous times without any reply. I am very interrested in the car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts