Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone....

I have a very nice one owner 93 LX 5.0 Reef Blue with Black interior forsale...

I am located in Bel Air, MD which is just about 25 minutes north of Baltimore....

If anyone is interested please e-mail me with your personal e-mail address and I will send a well written word document to you regarding all the specifics on this particular car....

I even have the original window sticker....very nice car...

Thanx,

Brian

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey Brian, that is a very sharp stang. I would keep it if I were you. That's a rare color, and you will regret parting with it later, trust me......Be cool. Jason

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jason:

Hey guy...yeah, you are probably right.....thanx for the compliment...it is a great stang and I'd love to keep her alas the time has come where she needs to find a new home....

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and one last one....

If interested, please e-mail me with your e-mail address and I will send a well written word document to you with all of this stangs details and specifics...

thanx for looking....

Brian

·
Registered
180 Posts
I don't see your email listed, so I am going to leave mine: [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry, forgot to leave my e-mail for everyone....

I can be reached at [email protected]

If anyone is interested, please contact me and I will send a well written word document to you regarding all details and specifics of this car....

Thanx!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those of you that have just recently inquired about the car to me....check your e-mail....

I've just sent a goodie package...

Thanx,

Brian

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have the same car, awesome cars send me some pics also. Just interested in other Reefblue LX. [email protected]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts