Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for grabs here is a 1993 Mustang GT. This car has the best of everything! it has been featured in 2 magazines, Muscle Mastangs & Fast Fords (Oct. 2003) and Mustang Enthusiast(Sept 2003). This car has a Supercharged 347, R302 block, all the best componants. This car dynoed at 697 rwhp, 573 ft. lbs torque. The parts list is way too long to list here, but I have it available for interested parties. There was no expense spared on this car, pictures or descriptions really don't do it justice. Must see it to appreciate. Serious buyers only, NO TIRE KICKERS!!!! This is no $6000 average GT, this car has been appraised at over $40,000. I haved a ton of pics from the magazine photo shoot, I can email a complete list of mods and the pics. Interested? Thought so. PM or email [email protected] for the whole list on this beauty!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Beautiful looking car. Will it pass emmissions testing? If you have a price in mind please let me know (PM or e-mail or just post it here). Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Lists

I sent you an e-mail.

Mark

·
Registered
177 Posts
whats it run at the track?

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never been to the track. Its not setup for drag at all with the lowering springs, but if it was, 9s wouldnt be a problem. It G-Tech'd at 140+ mph.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TTT. This car is appraised at $40,000 with NO labor at all included. Asking price for the car is $29,000. Thanks-Dan

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
I think come spring and summer you should have no trouble getting rid of it for $25-29,000. Especially if appraised for that much. I would wait until after winter and take it to a few shows. The Ford show out here in April has cars like that going for about that much every year. Just need to wait. Sweet machine.

·
Registered
8,190 Posts
BadAss88GT said:
Yeah, this really is a bad time, we're probably gonna take it to WFC and see what happens there.
Sweet, I'll have more time to drool over it!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Sharp car. Too bad mustangs are a poor investment. I think you'll have trouble getting near what you want, but don't let me dampen your spirits. I'm sure I have invested around the same or potentially more in my car, and I wouldn't expect to get much more than $18k. Good luck.
Andy

·
Registered
695 Posts
I'll take it...who did I make the check out to for $6,000(Just Kidding Dan)..wait crap $29,000..Nevermind....One Killer car....TTT for one of the sweetest cars ever...someday i will see it person I hope..

Ryan

1 - 20 of 33 Posts