Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about selling my pretty new to me 93 turbo coupe. less that 70,000 miles and it an orginal 5.0 car. Here is just a few things done to the car.
Hellion Heat Turbo kit with turbonetics 61mm turbo
gt40 to end stock short block
upr tubular K member and a arms
coilovers in front
strange 10 way struts and stocks
60lb injectors
anderson PMS
dynamic mighty mite c4 reverse manual vavle body trans brake
3500 stall
6 point chromoly cage
aerospace disk brakes all the way around
built 8.8 with 9" ends strange axles
car is tuned on e85 and made 450rwhp and 500ftlb on 13lbs of boost
best time i have had the car which i have only taking the car to the track one is [email protected] but has been 6.67 and 10.65 in 1/4

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
asking $12,500 i can post as maybe pics as anyone would like or videos nothing to hide on this car. I also have a bunch of paper work that came with the car. Only reason i am selling is car setup for the track isnt really my thing. bad thing is i just sold my 88 notch that was setup just like i wanted it and thought i would go towards more of a drag car but turns out its not what i wanted. LOL!! going to list it on here first and if its doesnt sell its going on ebay. but would rather sell it on here thought makesure it goes to someone thats going to take care of it. I will also through in the parts i have got to start a 393 stroker build that i was going to put in my last car and didnt.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't believe no interest yet I think this is a killer deal I don't think there is a single ding on this car straight as an arrow very well taken care of. Lots of documents dyno sheets time slips ext...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$5,000 turbo kit $3,500 trans do need to keep going. Take the time to finish the 393 kit that comes with the car and you are in the mid to low 9's with the same turbo kit. This is no on 3 performance turbo kit its hellion and believe me there is a difference! Not knock the on 3 kits but hellion has there #### together!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had a lot of trade interest some of trades I would consider 02 ws6 6.0 gto Harley street glide jeep wrangler diesel ford 7.3 only if I was to trade for another mustang would have to be spot less and a notch only in foxbodys

·
Corral Charter Member
3,744 Posts
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Steve you are more than welcome to give me a call any time. Don't know if you remember but I bought a short block off of you a few years back for my old car!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Could you send some interior pictures, and some under the hood to [email protected]?
Would you want to keep the trans for your other project? I'm interested in this car. Not exactly what I am looking for.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
more pics
i have cleaned up under the hood quite a bit. i will get some updated pics. these you can see the valve covers have some oxidation from being in a non climate controlled storage over the winter. not really a big deal just looks like poop.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts