413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pictures sent and all PM's replied!

Thanks for all the interest guys!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Apparently the email I have been sending out of pictures of my car was to large for some domains. Anybody requesting pictures that did not recieve them, please let me know. I will break the email down to 2 or 3 emails so that you will get them.

Sorry about that, and thanks everyone!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah it has pictures with the Weld wheels on it. The pictures I will be sending will have the SC's on it. The pictures I took are a little better quality, really showing you how well the paint looks on this car. The SC's really give the car whole another look too.

But there are some of it on that ad. Thanks man!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It looks like it's going to be harder than I thought to find a trade! Taking cash trades also! Considering I have only had the car for a few months, I don't want to get rid of it but forced to due to unhappy wife, I need what I got in it to sell for cash. $12K takes it. If I don't get that, I will deal with my unhappy wife!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Taking offers guys!! Got a car I am interested in! I WILL SELL FOR RIGHT PRICE!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.