Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im selling both my mustangs as a package deal for $3500.

93 coupe: 4CLY 5spd with a 5 lug conversion and LX tail pipes. Car is in great shape, but there are few things that need attention. The cruise went out about 2 months ago. Not sure what happened and havent had time to check it out. I used ranger rotors/axles for the 5lug conv and didnt realize that the bullit wheels and 98 cobra R wheels(which are currently on the car now) dont fit flush without spacers. Thats why the center caps wont fit on the front. (They work with 17inch tri bars or 16inch 5 lug ponys). I think its going to need a clutch soon, but other than that its in great shape. No power lock or windows, which could be a plus or a minus depending on how you look at it- i personally like it. Front windshield is cracked around the mirror. The interior is grey and is great shape also. It would be perfect for a v8swap. (Which I was going to do, but didnt want to do another-it would have been my second swap)

92 LX vert
4CLY Auto
I dont have any photos of the vert yet, but will by the end of the week. Its white with blue interior. Body and interior are in great shape, but the top is trash and will need to be replaced. It has factory 10holes with new tires. I think it needs a rear seal in the tranny because it seems to be leaking some tranny fluid from that area. Other than that it runs fine, but it has NO power. It has a hard time keeping up with a Neon!

Anyone needing more pics please email and ill send some.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
How much would you take for the coupe only? and does it run?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the coupe runs great, its my daily driver, but im looking to get a 94/95 cobra. thats they only reason im selling. Id rather not split the pair, but if money is an issue then id sell just one. Id have to have 2grand for the coupe. I know it seems alittle high for a 4cly, but thats what I need to pay it off.

Thanks for the info on the Cobra Rims!

[email protected]

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I need to get 1500 for the vert. The top is the main issue. It basically trashed and will need a new one. It goes up and down just fine, but it just needs a new one.(but no one notices when the top is down!).

Its also leaking some tranny fluid from the rear seal(I think). I replaced the seal once, but its still doing it, so obviously I didnt do it right the first time. Im not sure if you have driven a 4cly automatic, but they have no power at all. And with it being a vert its even heavier than the other 2 body styles. Other than that, it runs fine, its good for going around town and stuff, but dont expect to pass anyone on the interstate!

·
Registered
323 Posts
how many miles on the coupe ? any rust ? is that original paint ?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no rust at all. And yes, its the orginal paint. odometer reads about 130K on it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts