Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
93 Calypso coupe Bennet 393, vortech, 6spd 109,000 on the body
Up for sale is my garage kept 1993 Calypso green lx coupe,vin# 1FACP40E1PF120883. Looking to sell, trade for a turbo auto fully built notch. If not I'll just keep it, money is not an issue.

Let me start by saying this is a street car but could easily be a full blown track car if someone wanted to go that route. I drove this car over 400 miles combined highway and city and under normal driving will not go above 180 degrees and 190 if you get on it hard. Even got 20 miles to the gallon with the D & D Viper Spec T-56 6 speed. Title is in hand and clean. You will not find a cleaner full interior, power everything car anywhere. Some of the mods:

Bennet Racing forged 393ci #101116 you can check on their site.

Scat H - Beam rods, 3850 forged steel crank, Diamond pistons job#31421 32cc dish etc.

Vortech s trim supercharger with small pulley

Victor Jr. heads 1.6 roller rockers 8.8 to 1 compression built for allot of boost

Bennet custom grind hyd roller. Specs are secured

It is super streetable but I will not give the specs out in case the new owner wants to keep it quiet.

Full Aeromotive 1000 Fuel system Pumps are hidden before the fuel tank and do not hang out the back and since the car has tips it is sometimes a sleeper.

Welded 8.8, rear girdle strange 31 spline axles, D & D alum shaft, upgraded 373 diff, new 3" wheel studs etc.

The suspension is a brand new AJE tubular k member, upr adj. New rear Lake 50-50 shocks

New Team Z ARB
welded in.

Battery in trunk with cut off behind the license plate

M & M caster camber plates, Aje motor mounts, Strange 10 way Adj. struts in front with Coil overs 14" 175 lb.

Rear has GT springs Adj.

upper and lower control arms.

Billet American racing wheels with new MT DR rear 275/40/17 front are 17"

Transmission is a Viper spec D&D 6 speed spec stage 3 clutch, NEW Clutch cable Steda and upgraded flywheel.

Billet shifter etc.

New MSD 6AL 2 wired to clutch for launch...

Car has a griffin alum radiator, electric fan, msd cap and rotor

Welded in sub frames....

SuperVictor intake with a custom Edlebrock elbow 42lb green tops

Body is straight and stock except for a fiberglass 2.5 cobra r hood.

I would say the body is an 8 and the paint a 7 as I am very picky.

Interior is a 9 no doubt about it. It is classic gray with Autometer boost and fuel on the a pillar, and oil press. and water temp which still retain ac vents.

Rockford Fosgate highs with alpine face.

This car has power sterring and heat on the car.

just have had no time to do so and if you notice the ac is below the power steering because its a 94-95 bracket.

I am being as honest as possible just as the previous owner was with me. Feel free to call and hopefully only if you are very serious.

So many other parts like a catch can, moroso overflow tank, new 130 amp alternator, Battery in trunk,

Painless wiring etc.
16,000 obo but don't be afraid to throw me an offer or show me what I want it has to be as equal in detail and a turnkey car NO CRAP.

My email is [email protected]. Email me and I will be happy to give you my number. Or pm me.

Car runs strong and the motor, k member, and trans are pretty new. My name

is Ethan and I am located in Lincolnshire, IL 60069. The car is known as the "Green Hornet"

This car is no joke at all it is known in the south because that is where it came from...PLEASE NO CRAZY questions....I am ready to make a change.

The above picture is with the drag set up WELDS...Does not come with the car.

Featured in :)

DYNO

Last but not least

You really have to see this car to appreciate the quality..PS, yes I do fly those P-51 Mustangs so I guess, I know something about power...LOL

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All questions being answered as fast as possible...Those of you who live in the area are more then welcome to come see and take a test ride with me...Only serious folks please.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SALE PENDING......

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Already, good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks Ethan, I won't sleep a wink until the car is in my garage. That is one nice Calypso!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's waiting....Going to go out today and snap a whole lot of new pictures.....

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
New pictures added today Sunday Aug 7th

·
Registered
24 Posts
Gorgeous, can't wait to see it in person...

·
Registered
264 Posts
This car was mine previously so I can vouch how much money and time has been put in the car. To me some pny r wheels with 315 dragradials would make it the most complete and clean coupe. Really a classic with the calypso paint sroker s trim combo. Those three things really capture the days when everyone wanted or had one. Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Tommy....It's been a great car and I only improved what you had started.....Hands down, not just because I've owned it but I have not yet seen one as nice to date. The condition is OUTSTANDING!!! Runs like a reaped ape and sounds amazing!!!!!!!! I can't thank you enough for the kind words. I hope the transaction goes as smooth and seamless as it did between you and I.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PM returned...Stan, I'll let you know this coming Saturday evening if TERMN8N takes her home...

·
Registered
85 Posts
awesome notch back!!!

Ethan your notch back is one beautiful car pal good luck with the sale!! You will have no problem selling this beast!!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys for the compliments...Yes, this car is a true testament of what a Mustang notch built tastefully for both the street and strip should be...Bullet proof. Well, things are bound to happen as we all know, but we have a saying when building, measure twice, cut once and do it right or don't do it! Thanks

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Eric is coming on this Saturday to pick her up........

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SOLD SOLD SOLD

1 - 20 of 29 Posts