·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1992 ford mustang lx hatchback
beige interior(special order) great shape
car has brand new limo tints
car has black 10 hole rims
80,000 original miles (clean car fax) - (original 8cyl)
5spd world class temec with king cobra clutch
stock 302 still with stock headers and air box/a.c/heat.( I have a set of mac 13/4 longtubes with H-pipe, and hooker cat back)
car has a 190lb intank pump
Motor was just tunes up
has a 8.8 rear with 4.10 gears c-clip aliminators and auborn-pro differential(NO SPOOL)

suspension and chasis -
10pnt custom roll cage with rear seat swing out.
complete kenny brown super subframe kit
welded upper and lower torque boxes
mega bite JR. adjustable upper control arms
southside lower machine bars
battery located in the rear hatch
eibach drag launch kit with right side air bag
brand new breaks all around
simpson seat belt harness

Here is the deal.....i was planning on building this car to be a low 9sec car......this is why i put thousands in the chaisis and suspension.
I bought the car from a 62 year old woman and i started from there. I lost my garage because the person sold the house i was parking at,
i tried leaving it in the street, but they tried to steal it already, and before it happens again it has to go. I was asking $7,000 for the car...but
know im really negotiable and up for reasonable offers.......

The car needs nothing but the pasanger side door lock cylinder. That is how they broke into the car.
The paint is factory fresh and shines as if it was painted a weak ago. This car has not disapointments..If you are looking for a 92 clean original
mustang with tons of cash invested at a killer price, this is it.....You can email me at [email protected].......or feel free to call me
at 718 986 3938.....BUYER WILL HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING...........You wont be disapointed with this car, it is all i say it is and much more....
I know i left some things out.....but the list is close......thanks for reading .....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts